Zucchini, a little bit of old bread, some spoons of milk, tuna, anchovies, capers, parmesan, an egg, onions and pine nuts.
One of my favourite Zucchini recipe.
4 medium sized zucchini
1 old small bread
50 gr Parmesan
80 gr Tuna net weight
1 spoon capers
1 spoon Marjoram
10gr pine nuts
2 spoons milk
1. Steam the zucchini for roughly 15 min. Alternatively you can cook them for 10 min in salty water.
2. In the meanwhile cut the old bread in small pieces and soak it in the milk.
3. Chop the onions finely and put with the anchovies the in pan with olive oil. Stir fry until golden.
4. After having cut the 2 ends of the zucchini, cut in half and empty them with a spoon.
5. Take the inner part of the zucchini and chop them.
6. Add the chopped zucchini to the onions and anchovies. Let cook for some minutes.
7. Put the pine nuts, the bread, the tuna and the capers in the blender until you have mixed it all.
8. Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees.
9. In a bowl mix the blender ingredients with the onion-anchovies-zucchini mix, the egg, the parmesan, the marjoram and mix well till creamy. Add pepper and salt as wished.
10. Fill the half zucchinis with this mix, put on a baking tin add some olive oil and put into oven for 20-30 minutes.
Let rest 5 min before serving… Enjoy!